Corporate strategy deals principally with deciding which markets a company should be in and what are the company’s boundaries.
An overall corporate strategy
Developing strategic responses to shifts in technology, regulation and consumer behaviour is vital when making sure that a company develops and meets its goals. And that the company is well-positioned for advantage in its market as that market changes.
We help chief executives and their boards tackle issues such as these by applying the economics of strategy and competition rigorously and impartially. This includes:
- understanding and exploiting competitive advantage
- economic modelling and assessment of specific markets
- scenario development and modelling
- anticipating competitor strategies and responses
- assessment and modelling of costs
- profitability analyses
- product development, pricing and positioning.