Innovative models for modern day data
There is more data available than ever before but the challenge is finding the best way to make use of that data.
The increasing digitisation of businesses means we now have more data than ever, and more potential to use this data to better understand our businesses, markets and economy.
Frontier Economics has developed a range of innovative and powerful models and analytical tools to produce meaningful insights for our clients. We routinely maintain and update our suite of models, and our modelling skills. This ensures we remain agile and flexible in responding to the evolving opportunities that present themselves with the continued development and growth of modern-day data.
The models we have developed for use by our clients include:
- econometric models, including regression analyses, statistical analyses and industry-leading models for sampling representative customers in energy markets
- sophisticated, market-leading, energy market models
- tariff and pricing models
- commodity price forecasting models, including simulations of prices for different market conditions
- WACC estimation and corporate finances models
- cost-benefit models
- simulation models, including probabilistic financial models
Our extensive experience in building a large array of models means we also have developed a strong capability in conducting quality assurance assessments for our clients’ economic and financial models.